Pick-Up Physical Materials
- Physical items may be picked up at Warrior Hall University Library.
- Your pick up location is determined by your selection when you created your account. You will receive email notification when an interlibrary loan item is available for pick up at your chosen location.
Electronic Documents (Articles, Book Chapters, etc.)
- Electronic documents will be posted to your ILLiad Account as PDFs.
- In order to view your electronic documents will require that PDF reader software such as Adobe Reader is installed on your device.
- Your electronic documents will only be accessible within your account for 30 days, after which time it is purged from the system. Note that if you download a document to a computer or other device, it will remain available indefinitely on that device.
Follow these steps to retrieve your electronic documents:
- Logon to TAMUCT-ILLiad.
- Click "Electronically Received Articles" from the "View" submenu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the article from the "Electronically Received Articles" box in the main part of the screen.
- Click the PDF icon to view or save the article to your device.
Questions or Concerns? Please contact Carolyn Holloway at email@example.com