Pick-Up Physical Materials
- Physical items may be picked up at the University Library circulation desk located in Warrior Hall.
- Your pick up location is determined by your selection when you created your account. You will receive email notification when an interlibrary loan item is available for pick up at your chosen location.
Electronic Documents (Articles, Book Chapters, etc.)
- Electronic documents will be posted to your Tipasa Account as PDFs.
- In order to view your electronic documents will require that PDF reader software such as Adobe Reader is installed on your device.
- Your electronic documents will only be accessible within your account for 30 days, after which time it is purged from the system. Note that if you download a document to a computer or other device, it will remain available indefinitely on that device.
Follow these steps to retrieve your electronic documents:
- Logon to your Tipasa User Portal.
- Once in your account, you will see "Available to view" within a yellow box.
- You will see how many views are remaining (Starting with 5)
- You will see when the link expires (You have a total of 30 days to view or download your document)
- Click on the link and open your PDF.
Questions or Concerns? Please contact Carolyn Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org