Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Core Local History Journals
The following journals are core resources for local history:
Finding Journals with Full Text Finder
Use Full Text Finder to find a journal in our library databases:
- Go the the library homepage.
- Click on Journal Title Search under "Library Information".
- Type in the name of the journal (not the title of the article).
- Click "search" or hit "enter."
- In the result list, click on "Full Text Access."
- Click on the link with the best date ranges for your needs.
- If the journal is not available in full text, request it through interlibrary loan.
To check if a journal is peer reviewed, use Ulrich's or the submission guidelines on the journal's webpage.
Library Homepage Library Databases Library Search
Click on the arrows at the bottom of the window to move forward and back through the slides. For full screen, click on the box in the lower left hand side of the viewer.
Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian
, Kinesiology, Sports, and Leisure Studies
, Library Science
, Texas History
, United States History
, World History