TAMUCT has access to approximately 75,000 print books and 230,000 ebooks. You can search the whole collection, including books and videos, using the library catalog, WarriorCat.
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on the "WarriorCat" search tab.
- Type in keywords related to your subject, an author, a book title, or other search terms.
- Click "submit" or hit "enter" to search for items.
- When you find the item you want, click on the title to see the catalog record.
- For ebooks or streamed videos, you may be asked to login. Use the same username and password as you do for your email.
- For print books, DVDs, and VHS, the "location" will tell you where you will find the book in the library, "status" will tell you if the book is available, and "call number" is what you will use to find the book on the shelf.
Our library staff are also happy to help you find items in our collection.
Library Homepage Library Databases Library Search
Click on the arrows at the bottom of the window to move forward and back through the slides. For full screen, click on the box in the lower left hand side of the viewer.