Use Full Text Finder to find a journal in our library databases:
- Go the the library homepage.
- Click on Journals on the homepage.
- Type in the name of the journal (not the title of the article).
- Click "search" or hit "enter."
- In the result list, click on "Full Text Access."
- Click on the link with the best date ranges for your needs.
- If the journal is not available in full text, request it through interlibrary loan.
To check if a journal is peer reviewed, use Ulrich's or the submission guidelines on the journal's webpage.
Library Homepage Library Databases Library Search
Click on the arrows at the bottom of the window to move forward and back through the slides. For full screen, click on the box in the lower left hand side of the viewer.