Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Contact Information
Warrior Hall University Library
Phone: (254) 519-5798
Address: 1001 Leadership Place, Killeen, Texas 76549
Directions: Visit TAMUCT's Maps and Directions.
EWCHEC Library Extension
Phone: (512) 759-5930
Address: 1600 Innovation Blvd., Hutto, Texas, 78634
Directions: Visit the EWCHEC webpage.
A TAMUCT ID serves as your library card. The TAMUCT Warrior Help Desk (Founder's Hall Rm 114) issues the TAMUCT ID to:
- All students, including Fort Hood students
- Adjunct faculty
Community Borrowers may present a valid WarriorConnect Card or Texshare Card issued by local libraries to check out books.
- 4-hour, in library use
- Renewable two times
- $1 an hour late fee per item
In general, our lending guidelines are determined by your affiliation to TAMUCT. Faculty and staff may check out up to 50 items at one time. Graduate students and post-baccalaureate students may check out up to 30 items at one time. Undergraduate students may check out up to 20 items at one time. WarriorConnect and Texshare users may check out up to 10 items at one time. Most items are allowed 2 renewals, though there may be limits for media, reserves, and equipment. Lending periods for specific types of items are listed below.
- Lending Period for Books and Audio:
- Faculty — 16 weeks
- Staff — 8 weeks
- Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post-Baccalaureate — 4 weeks
- Texshare and WarriorConnect — 2 weeks
- Lending Period for Video and Periodicals Older than 1 Year:
- Faculty and Staff — 3 weeks
- Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post-Baccalaureate — 7 Days
- Lending Period for Microform and Reference:
- Faculty and Staff — 7 Days
- Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post-Baccalaureate — 2 hours, In Library Use
- Lending Period for Education Resource Center (ERC) Items:
- Lending Period Textbook Reserves:
- Lending Periods for Media and Technology varies.
Questions or Concerns? Please call us at (254) 519-5798 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to keep items past your due date, you may be able to renew them, which means that you request another checkout on the same item.
- To renew online, patrons should log into their library account.
- To renew in person, patrons should go to the Circulation Desk in the University Library.
- To renew by phone, please contact the Circulation Desk at (254) 519-5798.
- Interlibrary loan (ILL) items may not be renewed online. For ILL renewals contact the library at (254) 519-5769 or 5798.
- Library Materials may not be available for renewal if:
- A hold has been placed on the book.
- Bills have been charged to library account.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the Circulation Desk at (254) 519-5798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.