Students will recieve a new login in order to access the library off campus starting on August 23, 2013.
Faculty and staff will use their email username and password, not including "@ct.tamus.edu," starting on August 16, 2013.
To get help with your research, try the tutorial below, or contact the library.
- Student Usernames and Passwords: Use your MyCT login.
- Faculty and Staff Usernames and Passwords: Use the first part of your email address, not including "@ct.tamus.edu."
- Chat with a Librarian: Chat with a librarian whenever the library is open.
- Ask a Librarian: Email the library and receive a reply within 48 hours.
- Drop by the Library: Stop by to get some help during our regular hours.
- Schedule an Appointment: Send a request to meet with a librarian one-on-one, inperson at either location or using Skype.
- Call the Library: Get help over the telephone during the library's regular hours.
- Need Access? Use Interlibrary Loan to request items you can't access.
We are here to help you succeed!
ProQuest Databases are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Top Five Library Databases
There are currently no "K" databases in our collection.
There are currently no "Q" databases in our collection.
There are currently no "X," "Y," or "Z" databases in our collection.