Use Web of Knowledge to find more research similar to an article you already have:
- Go the the library homepage.
- Click "A-Z Databases."
- Click "Web of Knowledge" in the list under "W."
- If you are off campus, you will be asked to login. Use your email username and password.
- Type in the title of an article you have found useful.
- Before you search, choose "Title" from the drop down menu to the right.
- Click on the blue number next to "Times Cited" to see a list of newer articles similar to the one you searched.
To check if a journal is peer reviewed, use Ulrich's or the submission guidelines on the journal's webpage.
Library Homepage Library Databases Library Search
Click on the arrows at the bottom of the window to move forward and back through the slides. For full screen, click on the box in the lower left hand side of the viewer.