Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Guides by Subject
About the Library
- University Library: Find out information about the University Library collections, statistics, staff, and committees.
- Warrior Hall: Read about all the services and collections offered through our main library location at Warrior Hall.
- Online Research: Discover what is available through the library online, including 24X7 reference help, digital collections, and research tutorials.
- University Archives: Never heard of the University Archives? Get information about the rare collections held at the library, featuring information about the history of the University.
- East Williamson County Higher Education Center: EWCHEC is in Hutto, and the library works with Temple College to provide services onsite through their library. Explore the services that we make available via this partnership.
- Library Staff: Contact information for library staff.
- WarriorConnect: The University Library also has resources available through a partnership with Killeen Public Library. These resources are outlined, including options for Killeen Public Library members to use the print collection here at the Library.
- Reference Services: This area of the library encompasses all of the research assistance available, provided by our reference librarians. These include chat, face-to-face help, and online tutorials.
- Circulation Services: Circulation handles interlibrary loan, the checking-in and out of materials, renewals, holds, reserves, lamination, die cuts, student technology, binding, copying, and many other services.
- Technical Services: The processing, cataloging, and acquisition of new materials occurs in the Technical Services area of the library. Technical Services also manages the online catalog, University Archives, and the digital library.
- Administrative Services: The administrative staff at the library pay invoices, track contracts and licenses, manage library records, and do other tasks related to the day-to-day functioning of the library.
- Children and Young Adult Collection: In support of our education program and our outreach services to the greater Central Texas community, the library has a large collection of juvenile and young adult titles located near the front of our facility.
- Textbook Collections: The library offers copies of most textbooks used in TAMUCT courses, which must be kept in-house. The library also offers copies of some textbooks used in the local elementary, middle, and high schools.