Skip to main content
Research Guides by Subject
- Library Hours, Locations, and Calendar: There is a lot going on at the library! This page will give you our hours (updated regularly), contact information for our locations, and driving directions to come visit us, as well as a calendar of library events and closures.
- Circulation Guidelines: Need to know how long you'll have with that book you want? Worried about a fine? Check out our circulation policies for an up-to-date resource that lists our checkout lengths, fine rates, and renewal limits.
- Holds and Item Delivery: Holds can be placed on most items currently located in the library. These items can be picked up at either the University Library Circulation Desk or the EWCHEC Information Desk. We can also mail many items to you if you live more than 50 miles away from Warrior Hall.
- Faculty Services: Just for faculty, here is the guide tailored to your needs. Everything that you might use for your own research or for the courses you teach, conveniently located in one place.
- TexShare Card Request: TexShare is a program throughout the State of Texas that allows you to borrow books from participating libraries. In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to request a TexShare card. You can get one at our University Library Circulation Desk, or you can use the form we have provided to request one via the mail.
- Language Learning: No time to take the Intro. to Spanish class? No problem! We offer Mango Languages software to help you learn hundereds of different languages online, at your own pace.
- Lamination, Die Cuts, Binding, and Copying: In addition to books and other resources, the library offers lamination, die cuts, and copying for a small service charge. We are one of the most affordable copy services around!
- Study Rooms: The library allows you to reserve study rooms on the first floor to ensure that they are available when you need them. You can also use our study rooms on the second floor, which are first come, first serve.
- Library Reserves: Faculty may put items on reserve at the library, with special lending terms and requirements. You can put an item on reserve online or find out more about using a reserve item.
- E-Reserves: Faculty may put items on e-reserve at the library for classes to use online.
- Overdue Items and Fines: Forget to return that item? Find out what might happen when your books go overdue. You can also appeal fines that you feel were improperly applied to your account.
- Interlibrary Loans: With the wealth of research available, there are bound to be items you need that our library doesn't own. You can request these items from other librarys using interlibrary loan. Give us about a week to fulfill your requests!
- Media and Technology Services: Need a camera or Livescribe pen for a class assignment? Want to work on a laptop on the second floor of the library? We offer many media and technology services to help you succeed.