Skip to main content
Research Guides by Subject
About the Library
- University Library: Find out information about the University Library collections, statistics, staff, and committees.
- Warrior Hall: Read about all the services and collections offered through our main library location at Warrior Hall.
- Online Research: Discover what is available through the library online, including 24X7 reference help, digital collections, and research tutorials.
- University Archives: Never heard of the University Archives? Get information about the rare collections held at the library, featuring information about the history of the University.
- East Williamson County Higher Education Center: EWCHEC is in Hutto, and the library works with Temple College to provide services onsite through their library. Explore the services that we make available via this partnership.
- Library Staff: Contact information for library staff.
- WarriorConnect: The University Library also has resources available through a partnership with Killeen Public Library. These resources are outlined, including options for Killeen Public Library members to use the print collection here at the Library.
- Reference Services: This area of the library encompasses all of the research assistance available, provided by our reference librarians. These include chat, face-to-face help, and online tutorials.
- Circulation Services: Circulation handles interlibrary loan, the checking-in and out of materials, renewals, holds, reserves, lamination, die cuts, student technology, binding, copying, and many other services.
- Technical Services: The processing, cataloging, and acquisition of new materials occurs in the Technical Services area of the library. Technical Services also manages the online catalog, University Archives, and the digital library.
- Administrative Services: The administrative staff at the library pay invoices, track contracts and licenses, manage library records, and do other tasks related to the day-to-day functioning of the library.
- Children and Young Adult Collection: In support of our education program and our outreach services to the greater Central Texas community, the library has a large collection of juvenile and young adult titles located near the front of our facility.
- Textbook Collections: The library offers copies of most textbooks used in TAMUCT courses, which must be kept in-house. The library also offers copies of some textbooks used in the local elementary, middle, and high schools.